How to import EML files into Windows Live Mail
Automated method for e-mail message import to Windows Live Mail
- Start Windows Live Mail
- Select "File"->"Import messages" menu item
- Select "Windows Live Mail" from the list and click "Next"
- Click "Browse...", specify the folder in which the .eml files are located and click "Next"
- Select the message folders that you would like to import and click "Next" to perform the import
In this way, you can import files stored in the selected folder, as well as in subfolders.How can I undelete messages in Windows Live Mail?
Manual method for e-mail import to Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail
- Launch Windows Live Mail and select the folder where you want to import messages to
- Open My Computer window and browse to the folder where you saved the .eml files
- Press Ctrl+A to select all files in the Windows Explorer folder
- Drag files from the Windows Explorer folder to the Windows Live Mail message list using your mouse