A user manual of DBX File Viewer
How to open DBX files without Outlook Express and convert them to PST file format.
How to open .dbx file(s)
Download, install and run DBX File Viewer software.
To open DBX file choose "File" -> "Open DBX file..." menu item or click corresponding button on the main toolbar and select your .dbx file.
The program will read and display the contents of dbx files.
Now you can view your Outlook Express folders, do the search, print and save of required emails and attachments.
How to convert DBX files to Outlook PST file
- Select folders (dbx files) you want to export
- Choose "File" -> "Export selected items..." menu item or click corresponding button on the main toolbar
- Select "Export to PST file format" and specify the path and name of the .pst file
- Click the "Save" button
How to open a PST file in MS Outlook
To open a PST file in Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016/2019:
- Click "File"
- Navigate to "Open & Export" and click on "Open Outlook Data File"
- Browse to your PST file and select it
- The PST file will appear in the left pane menu
To open a PST file in Microsoft Outlook 97/2000/2003/2007:
- Click "File" -> "Open" and
- in Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 click "Outlook Data File..."
- in Outlook 2000 click "Personal Folders File (.pst)"
- in Outlook 97 click "Open Special Folder"
Browse to your PST file and select it. Press the "OK" button to open the PST file.
How to import PST file to Outlook
To import a PST file to Outlook 2010/2013/2016/2019:
- On the "File" tab on the Ribbon, click on "Open & Export", then click on "Import/Export"
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next"
- In the Import a File window, select "Outlook Data File (.pst)" and click "Next"
- In the Import Outlook Data File window, click "Browse...", select the .pst file to import and click Open"
- Select desired "Options" and click "Next"
- Select the particular folder or select top level folder (ensure the "Include subfolders" check box has been selected in this case), choose the location where the PST file should be imported.
- Click "Finish" to complete the process